Certificate in NLP Practitioner Training for Health Care Professionals
This practitioner training certificate is specially designed for healthcare professionals interested in using NLP to enhance their communication skills, improve personal effectiveness, gain a greater understanding of how the mind works and to know how to use that knowledge to improve results both in your own life and the results you get with your clients.
All IHS NLP graduates will also be included on our database of IHS practitioners and included on the IHS website. As a fully licensed NLP Practitioner you can also start to work with clients immediately to earn money helping others to make beneficial changes in their lives easily and effortlessly with NLP. Many common problems such as phobias, unwanted behaviours and bad habits can be successfully managed quickly and effectively using the skills you will learn on this course.
- Suitable for current healthcare professionals or those looking for an exciting career in this area
- Get listed on the IHS website as an NLP practitioner – Get client referrals without having to develop your own website
- Practice in confidence - Practitioner insurance options available on successful graduation
- Develop a unique and diverse skill set – study NLP alongside our other industry recognised IHS courses to maximise your effectiveness as an integrative healthcare professional
- Discounts available – Sign up for this NLP qualification at the same time as any other IHS diploma or certificate and receive a discount (contact the office for more details)
About the Course
This course has been developed by a team of healthcare and NLP experts to ensure that you will develop practical new skills in understanding language and behaviour, identifying representational systems, anchoring, linguistics and rapport building that can be applied to any healthcare setting. The course is run over 3 weekends and includes lectures, practical exercises and case studies that will consolidate your learning and give you the confidence to use your new skills to improve your relationships, be that the therapeutic relationship, your business or personal relationships or, perhaps most importantly, your relationship with yourself.
Students will be required to take an open book exam after completion of their home study manual as proof that they have read and understood the material. This is completed in their own time but must be completed and passed prior to attending in class workshops.
Within healthcare the skill of effective communication is vital. It is often not enough to know what is best for your client; it is also key to have the skills required to assess the most appropriate way to communicate this to each client and help them work through any barriers to change. Your own attitudes and belief system can also impact enormously on your success or failure in practice. This NLP training offers all healthcare professionals the opportunity to gain the appropriate attitude, beliefs and skill-sets to communicate most effectively with every client in a way that is easily understood, motivates towards change and is successfully integrated into their lives.
All students will be assigned a personal tutor to guide and mentor them through the programme. Online and face-to-face tutorials and a class forum are provided so that you receive the support that you need during your studies.
This qualification can be combined with any other IHS diploma or certificate course to help you develop a unique and effective set of integrative healthcare skills. Discounts apply if you combine your NLP training with another IHS course.
As this is a practitioner training course case studies will be need to be completed in order to graduate. The course involves in-depth training in a number of key NLP skills including:
- The Foundations of NLP – the core models it is all built on
- Sensory Acuity – How to enhance your awareness and fine tune your intuition
- Rapport – the key to successful communication and influence
- Representational Systems – how we re-present the external world and internalise it through our 5 senses
- Submodalities – The real language of the brain
- Language Patterns – A cornerstone of excellent communication
- Anchoring – How emotional feelings can be linked to specific stimuli
- Strategies – The unconscious process of how we do what we do, how we create our behaviour
- Parts – The key to resolving internal conflict and overcoming indecision
- Reframing – How changing the meaning of something can change how we feel about the same thing
- Goals - Learn the goal design model that helps you find out what you or your client really wants and ensure that the goal is formed in a manner that it is most likely to be achieved. Use NLP skills to align both the conscious and unconscious mind toward achieving goals
This certificate is a lifelong learning course and students are accepted on to this course through a combination of academic qualifications and relevant life experience.
(i) Normal minimum entry requirements
The minimum academic entry requirement for this course is a grade C at Junior Certificate or 4 GCSEs grades A to C. Equivalent international qualifications will also be accepted. A background in healthcare is beneficial.
(ii) Prior Learning and Prior Experiential Learning
Applicants with Prior Learning and Experiential Prior Learning will also be considered. All knowledge, skills and competencies accumulated through life and work experience will be considered.
All applicants will be interviewed to determine their suitability for the course.
How to Apply
Training is an investment in your future. As with any investment it is important to identify what you wish to gain and which course will be most suitable for your needs. The Institute staff will spend time speaking with you to ensure you have all the information you need to make the right decision. We recommend you attend one of our regular open evenings to find out more about the course structure, content and career opportunities.
To enrol you will need to complete the application form, save it and email to email@example.com
If you would like IHS to contact you please fill out our online contact form and a staff member will get in touch with you shortly.